Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.
Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. - Psalm 127:4-5

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

35 weeks!

Let's see.. How would I describe my 35th week of pregnancy?  
Breathing has gotten a little easier, sleeping has gotten a little easier, and Bennett's moving a ton!!

There was a day or two that I had insistent little feet sticking out the side of my stomach.  Sounds freakish, but it's actually quite neat.  Once or twice though, it pinched a little bit..  But otherwise, it was fun to behold.  I went to the dentist for a pre-natal cleaning, and Bennett was squirming about.  Maybe he was continuing to position himself for birth, but things have quieted down towards the end of the week. 
But that isn't a bad thing when it's 2AM and you're seriously needing sleep.

Scott and I also made it to the gym a couple times.  I'm impressing myself on the treadmill, because I really expected the worst.. but I guess I'm not as far behind as I thought!  I've also been doing some leg-strengthening machines to get ready for this impending labor. 

Scott and I attended our last Bradley child-birthing class.  I couldn't believe it!  We've learned so much over these past three months.  We all took a group shot at the end of class, which I'll share at the end of this entry.  Our teacher showed us a video of a woman giving natural birth at home to twins!  And the crazy thing was the second twin to come out was breech.  The woman took it in stride and gave birth on her bathroom floor.  It was a crazy sight to behold, but it really shows how women were designed for this. 
If she can do that, I can do this!

So it's February 1st, and Bennett's due March 1st.  Wow.. Time to get ready!  For those of you out there reading, please pray for a safe and happy labor for Bennett and I. 
Many thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment