Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are children born in one’s youth.
Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. - Psalm 127:4-5

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

27 weeks!

 Time is both flying by and creeping along. 
The thought of being 30 weeks in a few weeks is crazy!

I've been enjoying my renewed energy these days.  Scott's been getting home-cooked meals, and I've been able to keep up with making jewelry.  Tomorrow night I'm even hosting another jewelry party at my house for the holidays!  Scott's been a wonderful husband helping with chores and errands that seem too much for me these days.  I thank God dearly for both my husband and this little boy.

So I went to the chiropractor yesterday for the first time since we lived in Vermont.  I went from a week and a half of back spasms to no pain, in just one adjustment!  I'm going back tomorrow to figure out exactly what I'll need as far as a chiropractic regimen goes. 
The relief was incredible.  

Speaking of relief - indigestion had also become a problem the tail-end of last week.  My midwife recommended taking natural papaya enzymes.  I found them at our local health food store, and they're like gold.  I popped three fruity tablets and the indigestion was gone in fifteen minutes.  A couple with each meal, and I haven't had indigestion since the day I bought them!  She recommended papaya enzymes with chlorophyll, for those interested.  

This Saturday Scott and I are going in for our 3D ultrasound.  It'll be really interesting to see what results! 


My tummy's getting really big these days!
Here's proof. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for those papaya enzymes. One less discomfort for you as a result. The ultrasound appointment was great. It was beautiful to see our little boy. Only one trimester left!

    ReplyDelete